DIABETISOURCE AC formula by Nestle Nutrition is an advanced-control tube feeding designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of patients with diabetes and stress-induced hyperglycemia. DIABETISOURCE AC also delivers a unique combination of ingredients designed to help improve insulin sensitivity and may reduce diabetes-associated tissue damage. It has a unique blend of Benefiber® soluble fiber and fructo-oligosaccarides to help promote good digestive health.
DIABETISOURCE AC formula is a Medical Food - consumers should consult with their physician on the use of this product.
- Protein: 20% (Soy Protein, L-Arginine)
- Carbohydrate: 36% (Corn Syrup, Fructose, Tapioca Dextrin, Vegetables, Fruits)
- Fat: 44% (Canola Oil, Menhaden Oil)
- Caloric Density: 1.2 cal/mL (300 calories/250ml can)
- NPC:N Ratio: 95:1
- n-6:n-3 Ratio: 1.96:1
- Water Content: 818 mL/1000 mL
- Osmolality: 450 mOsm/kg water
- 100% RDI: 1250 mL (with the exception of chloride)
- Supplemental L-Arginine: 3.2 g/1000 mL
- Fiber Content (Source): 15 g/1000 mL (FOS, BENEFIBER soluble fiber, soy fiber, vegetables, fruits)
- Protected by U Microbial Inhibitor
ORDERING INFORMATION: Available in:
- Cases of 24 - 250 mL cans
- 6 - 1000 mL Closed System containers
- 6 - 1500 mL Closed System containers.