Returning Nonprescription and Non-Diabetic Shoe Items:
Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. You may return any non-prescription item shipped by PhoenixMed2U.com, keeping the following in mind:
Please return the unused, RGA-approved items in their original packaging within 30 days, along with a copy of the packing list and invoice. Phoenix Medical Services Inc. will refund the product purchase price (excluding shipping charges included in the price of the original order) within 30 days of most purchases. Packages must be unopened, untampered and returned to us by the Customer at our main office address:
Phoenix Medical Services Inc./
We'll also provide free return shipping if your return is the result of our error (damaged or the incorrectly picked item, etc.). In other cases, a return postage fee of $4.99 will apply. A re-stocking fee may be applied to returns.
Due to the high cost associated with returns, a minimum 10% re-stocking fee will be applied on all returns over $50.00 The 10% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your total refund when the return is processed. Please note: the 10% re-stocking fee will only apply if your return is not the result of our error.
In addition to our regular 10% re-stocking fees, certain items are subject to an individual re-stocking fee. The following items are subject to the following re-stocking fees or conditions for return:
· Special Order items are subject to a minimum 50% re-stocking fee, if product(s) are returnable. Some manufacturers or product vendors do not accept returns on Special Order items. As such, the product may not be returned to us for credit. In such a case, all sales are final.
· Defibrillators will require a $150.00 re-stocking fee per returned item.
Once your return has been received, a credit or refund, less the re-stocking fee, manufacturer chargebacks, and/or shipping costs, will be issued within 30 days and an e-mail confirmation will be sent.
Returning Retail Customer Diabetic Shoe Items:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Simply return any unworn item within 10 days for exchange or refund, minus your original shipping and handling charges. (Unfortunately, the original shipping charges are not refundable unless we made an error.)
Original INSERTS MUST BE INCLUDED with the return. Returned shoes must be accompanied by a valid Return Goods Authorization Number.
Be sure to test your new shoes on a soft carpeted surface. Shoes that are scuffed or worn are not returnable.
When returning an item, all return shipping costs must be paid for by the purchaser. If you choose to exchange an item, there is a $15.00 exchange fee and there may be additional shipping charges.
· All products and packaging must be returned in new, unworn and undamaged condition. Any product(s) showing signs of wear or being soiled in any way will not be accepted for exchange or return, and will be returned to the customer and a $10.00 inspection/shipping fee will be billed to the customer's credit card used to place the order. Packages returned without manufacturer's packaging or with damaged product packaging will be charged a $5.00 per item "new product box" fee- so be sure to keep your original product boxes and shipping boxes! All returns/exchanges must be shipped back in shipping boxes NOT paper or plastic shipping envelopes/pouches.
· Returned items with a RGA (Return Goods Authorization number) will be subject to a 20% restocking fee or a manufacturer chargeback fee. Returned items without a RGA (Return Goods Authorization number) will be subject to a 50% restocking fee or a manufacturer chargeback fee, whichever is greater. A returned item is an item that is being sent back for credit to be applied to the credit card used to purchase the item. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items and any package refusals (i.e.: if the customer refuses delivery of their order, the cost of UPS or FEDEX sending the box back to PhoenixMed2U.com will be deducted from the refund. The typical "refused package" cost is approximately USD $15.00).
· An EXCHANGE is classified as the same product being "exchanged" for a different size of the same exact same brand and model. Manufacturer restocking fees are approximately $10.00 for exchanges. Exchange Ground shipping charges within the continental USA are typically $11.50 per pair of exchanged shoes. Exchanges will be shipped as soon as possible and after the returned product has been received and processed through our Warehouse.
· Refunds will be posted to credit card used for purchase less restocking fee and shipping. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged and returned items.
Return Policy For Bulk Orders And Clearance Items
Due to the nature of bulk ordering, clearance items and the subsequent high cost associated with returns, all bulk order and clearance item sales are final. If you believe your returns request should be assessed beyond our listed return policy for bulk orders (i.e. for damages, defects, etc.), please contact one of our Customer Care Specialists for further assistance.
Once your return has been received, appropriate credit or refund will be issued within 30 days and an e-mail confirmation will be sent.
Returning Prescription Items
If your prescription order was damaged in shipping, please call us immediately at 1-800-676-9399. To protect the health and safety of our Customers, we do not accept returns on prescription items.
Returning Hygienic / Sanitary/ Well-Being Items / Sterile Packed Products
We are sorry, but, unless they have a manufacturer defect, we do not accept returns for purchases that are sanitary-, hygienic- and/or well-being items. Examples of such items include bath benches, toilet seats, and anything else that would need to be sterilized or washed after use cannot be returned for sanitary purposes. All products are sold new. Therefore, returns must be the same condition.
Damaged / Defective - Nonprescription Items
We are very sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged or defective. PhoenixMed2U.com strives to always provide the highest level of service possible.
We will be happy to replace the damaged/defective items in your order. In some cases, we may request that you send the damaged/defective items back to us, while in other cases we will request that you dispose of the items appropriately. Please do not throw away your damaged/defective items until you have spoken with a Customer Care Specialist.
To have this issue resolved in the most time efficient manner, we ask that you contact a Customer Care Specialist by e-mailing us using the following address: CustomerService@PhoenixMedicalServices.com
In your e-mail, please include the following information:
A Customer Care Specialist will respond to your message as quickly as possible.