3M™ Medipore™ is a Latex-free, hypoallergenic Soft Cloth tape product that offers excellent adhesion yet is gentle to reduce risk of skin irritation.
Medipore tape is a non-woven polyester, soft, highly conformable tape. It is comfortable, porous and breathable. It stretches to accommodate swelling and movement. The tape is perforated so that no scissors are required. It is easy to handle, with or without gloves, without curling edges, or sticking to itself. Medipore tape is particularly useful for securing wound dressings, tubing and catheters, and repeated applications where preservation of "at risk" skin is critical.
Medipore H is the same soft, latex-free, hypoallergenic, conformable tape as standard Medipore tape, but with increased gentleness and stronger adhesion for more challenging applications. Available in perforated rolls in several sizes.
Additional benefits for your use of this tape are:
- Easy-tear perforated rolls
- Gentle, breathable to maintain skin integrity
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients
- Excellent cross and diagonal stretch to accommodate moderate swelling or movement
- Easy to handle - no curling or self-adhesion
- No paper liner for more economical and efficient use
Suggested Applications :
- Securing dressings and ostomy pouches to fragile skin
- When repeated taping is needed
- Anchoring post-surgical dressings
- Used as retentive sheeting over gauze
- Securing over areas where skin may stretch (e.g., edema, distention, hematoma formation or movement)
Available in the following widths and quantity units (Rolls are 10 yards long):
- 1" Rolls, 2/Pack BOX
- 2" Rolls, 12/Box
- 3" Rolls, 12/Box
- 4" Rolls, 12/Box
- 6" Rolls, 12/Box *** THIS SIZE IS A SPECIAL ORDER ***