JAWS Food Service Sanitizer is a powerful sanitizer for food contact surfaces and food processing equipment which does not require a potable water rinse. Based on a twin chain quaternary compound to provide maximum efficiency. Proven as an effective hard surface sanitizer. Formulated without color or fragrance, making it acceptable for use in meat and poultry plants. USDA D2 Equivalent, pH 12.5 6/pack. 4 packs/Case. REQUIRES A SPECIFIC JAWS EMPTY BOTTLE WITH INITIAL PURCHASE TO MIX AND USE, SOLD UNDER ANOTHER PRODUCT LISTING.
• Provides the cost savings of concentrate with the conveniences of RTU!
• Approved for Meat and Poultry Processing
• USDA Equivalent D/2
• Approved for Food Contact Surfaces
• Colorless and odorless
• No Potable Water Rinse Required.
• Dilute one cartridge per 32 ounce JAWS® work bottle
• Recommended for the sanitization of food contact surfaces, processing equipment and other surfaces in food processing locations without potable water rinse.
Areas Of Utilization
• Food Processing Plants • Convenience Stores • Restaurants • Cafeterias • Child Care/Day Care • Institutions • Hospitals • Prisons • Nursing Homes • Manufacturing Facilities
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA