JAWS Germicidal Cleaner is a disinfectant that combines the activity of a dialkyl quaternary with powerful cleaning agents, buffered to a neutral pH for no rinse cleaning and disinfection. It provides broad spectrum effectiveness against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria including Staphylococcus Aureas (Methicillin Resistant) and VRE strains, viruses (including HBV & HIV-1, the AIDS virus) and pathogenic fungi (including T. Mentagrophytes the athlete's foot fungus) in the daily struggle to control cross contamination and reduce the spread of infection. USDA D1 Equivalent, pH 7.5
6/pack. 4 packs/Case. REQUIRES A SPECIFIC JAWS EMPTY BOTTLE WITH INITIAL PURCHASE TO MIX AND USE, SOLD UNDER ANOTHER PRODUCT LISTING.
• Provides the cost savings of concentrate with the conveniences of RTU!
• Kills VRE, MRSA, HBV & HIV-1 • Concentrated
• One-Step Cleaner Disinfectant • Cleans Tough Soils
• Broad Spectrum • Pleasant Fresh Fragrance
• (Dilute one cartridge per 32 ounce JAWS® work bottle)
• Recommended for use as an all-purpose cleaner and disinfectant as part of a regular maintenance program. Safe on a variety of hard surfaces.
Areas Of Utilization
• Hotels • Prisons • Institutions • Offices • Schools • Restaurants • Fitness Facilities • Convenience Stores • Food Processing Plants • Nursing Homes • Child Care/Day Care • Swimming Pool Facilities • Locker Rooms/Shower Rooms
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM